@PetrS no reply?

0 项奖励
回复

698 次查看
PetrS
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

please provide description in English. Also share more readable screenshots. Moreover describe in more details test procedure or what is done.

BR, Petr

0 项奖励
回复

682 次查看
Contributor I

Dear PetrS:

We are using TJA1043TK as the CAN FD Transceiver. During the CAN Dominant input voltage test of the product, the final results were:

1. Communication did not stop when the current source output was 0.9V.
  2. An error frame appeared when the current source output was 1.0V.
  3. Communication stopped when the current source output was 1.1V.

Originally, when the CAN test bus voltage difference was 0.9V, it should have been judged as a bus dominant state, and TJA1043TK should have stopped sending external signals. However, in this test, it was found that the bus voltage difference had to be 1.1V before communication stopped.

The following figure shows the schematic diagram of the other components of the CAN FD bus and test steps. Currently, there is no troubleshooting direction. Can you please provide some troubleshooting suggestions?

0 项奖励
回复

586 次查看
PetrS
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

transceiver itself does not stop sending anything, only react specifically on local failures.
In your case a DUT must stop sending frames if does not see the same bit on RXD line as the transmitted one on TX. So for your test, if there is bus voltage difference 0.9V, you do not see RXD line low?
Can you add scope measurement as well?

BR, Petr

0 项奖励
回复