TJA1043

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TJA1043

caesar_song
Contributor III

我在使用TJA1043的时候,在TJA1043 VBAT上电后INH会输出200ms左右的高电平,由于我们电源使能有CAN唤醒功能,连接的是INH针脚。这样会使得控制器一连接上电就出现唤醒,请问我们有没有成熟的1043设计方案,即使得利用1043的INH实现电源的CAN唤醒,又不会在控制器一连接上电就使能

When TJA1043 is used, the INH will output a high level of about 200ms after the TJA1043 VBAT is powered on. Since the CAN wake-up function is enabled in our power supply, the INH pin is connected.This will cause the controller to wake up when it is connected to power, may I ask if we have a mature 1043 design scheme, even if the INH of 1043 has to be used to realize the CAN wake up of the power supply, but it will not be enabled when the controller is connected to power

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

caesar_song
Contributor III

Hi,thanks for you repley ,

There are a few other questions about NXP's TJA1043:

(1) After the TJA1043 is powered on, what state does it enter? Is it normal?

(2) Can the TJA1043 be put to Sleep once it is powered on (such as initialization by external pull-down resistance)?

(3) The STB and EN pins of TJA1043 are connected to the pull resistance 10K respectively, and the program sends STB low level and EN high level, which cannot enter the sleep state (after removing the two pull-up resistors, you can enter the sleep).

0 Kudos

TomasVaverka
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Caesar,

I do not fully understand your question, so let me answer as follows.

The INH pin is a high-voltage output internally connected to VBAT (voltage drop from VBAT to INH is typically 0.25V) and is intended to control an external voltage regulator.

From AH1014:

Capture (2).jpg

Capture 1 (1).jpg

BR, Tomas

0 Kudos