TJA 1055 cannot remote wake up

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TJA 1055 cannot remote wake up

rexoplans
Contributor III

Hello, I am trying to implement remote wake up with the TJA1055T/3z integrated circuit. After putting the integrated circuit into sleep(0-1) mode, I transition it to sleep(0-0) mode. When I attempt to send a CAN message, I cannot detect any change on the ERR pin, and my VECTOR device that I'm using encounters an error. What could be the reason for this? (I am supplying 5 volts to the VCC pin, and I have pull-up resistors on the ERR-RX-TX pins with power supplied to them as well). What steps should I follow to achieve remote wake-up

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

JozefKozon
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Yiğit,

please share your schematic with voltage levels and part values. How have you connected the INH pin?

With Best Regards,

Jozef

0 Kudos

rexoplans
Contributor III
Right now, it wakes up while in the integrated go-to-sleep mode, but it doesn't wake up while in the sleep mode. The Inh pin is connected to a MOSFET, and when there is a change in the Inh pin, I detect it from the processor and change my states accordingly. Currently, it works fine in the go-to-sleep mode but not in the sleep mode
0 Kudos

JozefKozon
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Yiğit,

thank you for the additional information. Please share the schematic with voltage levels and part values. Also please share the scope from the CANH and CANL bus. If the remote wake-up pattern is correct. 

JozefKozon_0-1708416478546.png

With Best Regards,

Jozef