Schematic and PCB reference for higher frequency of RF IC MRFE6VP100HR5

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Schematic and PCB reference for higher frequency of RF IC MRFE6VP100HR5

surajkantsingh0
Contributor I

I need the schematic diagram of the following IC for frequency range from 512 to 1024 MHz MRFE6VP100HR5 as it is not mentioned in the datasheet. Though the IC is specified to work upto 2 Ghz but do not have any document related to work on higher frequency in the given RF high power amplifier IC. Please help.

0 Kudos
2 Replies

surajkantsingh0
Contributor I

Thank you for your valuable feedback. I am looking forward to design my own as per your suggestion. I might need assistance regarding same in future. However meanwhile can you suggest me some RF Amplifier IC which is capable of handling more than 150W power for frequency range of DC-1000 MHz or nearby its extremes?

Thanks in advance.

0 Kudos

LPP
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Unfortunately we have no off-the-shelf MRFE6VP100H designs for 500-1000MHz frequency range.

You have to make design of your own. If you have any questions, we are ready to assist you.

Have a great day,
Pavel
NXP TIC

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------