SPIGen did not detect any SPI device connections,when I connect DEMO board MC33984 to PC.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SPIGen did not detect any SPI device connections,when I connect DEMO board MC33984 to PC.

Jump to solution
Zuuus
Contributor II

I am not using NXP's official demo board or its SPI to USB evaluation tool. Instead, I have designed and built my own demo board and I'm using an SPI to USB tool that I purchased from Taobao. However, despite having everything set up, my SPIGen software is unable to detect any connected SPI devices. Interestingly, my demo board is functioning properly.

I have attached the schematic diagram of my demo board along with the signal conversion tool.

Could you please provide me with some tips or suggestions to address this issue? Thank you.

SPI to USB.jpg

MC33984demo.png

  

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Zuuus
Contributor II

Now I don't have any issues. I tried using a different SPI-USB debugging software, and it works fine. It might be because I wasn't using NXP's official conversion tool and demo board, which caused SPIGen to show no connection.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Zuuus
Contributor II

Now I don't have any issues. I tried using a different SPI-USB debugging software, and it works fine. It might be because I wasn't using NXP's official conversion tool and demo board, which caused SPIGen to show no connection.

0 Kudos