SJA1124 SPI to Quad-LIN Bridge and Rpi

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SJA1124 SPI to Quad-LIN Bridge and Rpi

Khaled_tn
Contributor II

Hello, I ordered the SJA1124 EVAL board to try to use it with my raspberry pi. My goal is to succeed in adding the SJA1124 in a hat board for may Rpi and to communicate with it as a LIN device. Any ideas on the requirements to realise this ?  (Drivers, overlay...)
Thank you.

Labels (1)
Tags (3)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

Khaled_tn
Contributor II

Thank you Tomas, I also found an "SJA1124 - Example software package" in the product webpage and I requested the download permission but I didn't got an answer yet so hope they will accept it

0 Kudos

TomasVaverka
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Khaled,

I have not tried interfacing the SJA1124EVB with Raspberry Pi yet, unfortunately.

I would recommend to take a look at our SJA1124EVB Quick Start Guide which illustrates interfacing with our S32K144EVB MCU board. We do also offer an example application which shows usage of the SJA1124 software driver on the S32K144EVB. In the main loop LIN frame is sent on all four of the device channels one after another, waiting for active interrupt pin and set transfer complete flag between transfers. In order to get the example application, a standard support ticket must be created.

BR, Tomas