SE050 secure element SDK test

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SE050 secure element SDK test

bi_jian
Contributor I

I'm using SE050 secure element and I know the T1oI2C protocol stack will add header/CRC to the APDU and Tx/Rx data over I2C and do something else.

So how to test the T1oI2C protocol stack? is there any tool or auto test framework that NXP is using or suggests?

0 Kudos
3 Replies

bi_jian
Contributor I

Thanks,I have got the MW, but how to test it? how to make sure the protocol stack will add header/crc(etc.) correctly?any tool or test methods?  what test method or tool does NXP use? we want to  test the MW and our program.

0 Kudos

Kan_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @bi_jian ,

Actually each version of MW is validated before release, including the T1oI2C protocol stack, otherwise the demos based on this MW can not work well with SE050, right? Why do you want to redo the tests on your side? any special requirement? Please kindly clarify.

Best Regards,

Kan

0 Kudos

Kan_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @bi_jian ,

The MW supports this protocol, please kindly refer to https://www.nxp.com/webapp/Download?colCode=SE050-PLUG-TRUST-MW for details.

Hope that helps,

Have a great day,
Kan

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!
- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos