S-parameters of BLT50

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S-parameters of BLT50

heikoleutbecher
Contributor I

Does anyone tell me the S-parameters of BLT50 at 400, 430 or 500 MHz, respectively?

0 Kudos
3 Replies

heikoleutbecher
Contributor I

Dear Pavel,

thank you very much for the document. I´ve already used the Zin and Z out parameters from the data sheet, succesfully!

Yours sincerely,

Heiko Leutbecher

0 Kudos

LPP
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

We have ADS design kit for BLT81. It is almost the same transistor as BLT50.

If you need, you can request this design kit from out technical support.

Have a great day,
Pavel
NXP TIC

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

LPP
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

The transistor has been developed for 470MHz class B medium power applications. S-parameters are not relevant for this mode and, thus, S-parameters are not available.

Instead, optimal Zin and Zout parameters are provided in datasheet Figures 8 and 9.

Please, read more about the topic "RF Power Device Impedances,Practical Considerations":
http://cache.nxp.com/docs/en/application-note/AN1526.pdf

Have a great day,
Pavel
NXP TIC

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos