cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Request information about NXP LLC Resonant Converter Design Tool

Jump to solution
dev001
Contributor I

I'm an electronic engineer and I'm starting to use the "NXP LLC Resonant Converter Design Tool" for designing a prototype with TEA19161T - TEA19162T.

I have a question about the tool:

the tool have a User input column for your input and a column with default value set for a 240W Nominal output power.

If I want to use the tool for dimensioning a different size of power for example 120W or 480W, it is necessary to change the deafult column value or I have only to insert data in User input column?

Could someone help me about the use of the tool?

Best regards

dev001

0 Kudos
1 Solution
TomasVaverka
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Giacomo,

You need to change either Vo or Io in User Input column in order to modify the default value of Nominal output power.

Generally, we protect/block the calculation and only open “User Inputs” on purpose to make sure that users do not mistakenly change equations. Only the fields allowed to be changed by users are open for change to fit the intended design.

Best regards,

Tomas

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
TomasVaverka
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Giacomo,

You need to change either Vo or Io in User Input column in order to modify the default value of Nominal output power.

Generally, we protect/block the calculation and only open “User Inputs” on purpose to make sure that users do not mistakenly change equations. Only the fields allowed to be changed by users are open for change to fit the intended design.

Best regards,

Tomas

0 Kudos