Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Replacement of "SAA7113H/V2"

Jump to solution
asherkim
Contributor I

Hi all, 

I know that the SAA7113H / V2 has been discontinued.

So I am looking for an IC that can replace it.

If you know it, please let me know.

Best Regards,

Asher

0 Kudos
1 Solution
reyes
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Asher,

That is correct, SAA7113H/V2 is now obsolete and has been removed from our portfolio. Unfortunately, there is no replacement in the current NXP portfolio for this device.

I apologize for the problems this may cause.

Have a great day,
Jose

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
reyes
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Asher,

That is correct, SAA7113H/V2 is now obsolete and has been removed from our portfolio. Unfortunately, there is no replacement in the current NXP portfolio for this device.

I apologize for the problems this may cause.

Have a great day,
Jose

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos