cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Procedure of use universal multilink programmer with TWR-KM35Z75M

Jump to solution
MehulTirex
Contributor I

Hello Dear, I am Purchasing TWR-KM35Z75M with Universal Multilink programmer.  Is universal multilink debugger need extra software? If yes than it's paid software or free software. And I want to know, with universal multilink debugger can I debug with MCUExpresso IDE? Is there any support document are available for it?

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Pavel_Hernandez
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello, thanks for your wait, the universal multi-link can be used with the IDE MCUXpresso as a debugger probe, but the board only for knowledge includes a debugger on the board too.

To use your Universal Multilink need to be connected to the SWD of the target, TWR-KM35Z75M Tower Module (nxp.com) this document shows is the J24 the interface.

Pavel_Hernandez_0-1691701346851.png

There is no a document that show how to use it with the universal multilink, but there are some examples about code I do not know if this will help you.

Select Board | MCUXpresso SDK Builder (nxp.com)

Pavel_Hernandez_1-1691701554123.png

Let me know if you have more doubts.

Best regards,
Pavel

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Pavel_Hernandez
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello, thanks for your wait, the universal multi-link can be used with the IDE MCUXpresso as a debugger probe, but the board only for knowledge includes a debugger on the board too.

To use your Universal Multilink need to be connected to the SWD of the target, TWR-KM35Z75M Tower Module (nxp.com) this document shows is the J24 the interface.

Pavel_Hernandez_0-1691701346851.png

There is no a document that show how to use it with the universal multilink, but there are some examples about code I do not know if this will help you.

Select Board | MCUXpresso SDK Builder (nxp.com)

Pavel_Hernandez_1-1691701554123.png

Let me know if you have more doubts.

Best regards,
Pavel

0 Kudos
Pavel_Hernandez
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello, my name is Pavel, and I will be supporting your case, let me get into your case and when I have more information, I will contact you.

Best regards,
Pavel

0 Kudos