キャンセル
次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

PCA9555 Power on or reset condition

559件の閲覧回数
meet
Contributor I

Currently I am using Texas Instruments PCF8575 IC of IO expander. With this IC , I am facing issue of all pins are high at power on or reset condition. But I require all pins are low at power on or reset condition. Should I use NXP PCA9555 IC for resolve this issue? From datasheet of NXP PCA9555 IC,  At
reset, the device's ports are inputs with a pull-up to VDD. (In Output we get input pin low voltage or high voltage?)

If I don't resolve this issue using NXP PCA9555 IC then which IC should I use for resolve this issue ?

0 件の賞賛
返信
3 返答(返信)

539件の閲覧回数
diazmarin09
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello meet,

I hope all is great with you. Thank you for using the NXP communities.

You are correct, after a valid PCA9555 power-on event, the I/O pins are configured as an inputs. I mean, there will be no logic state at the pin as they are configured as inputs.

Is that what you are looking for?

I hope this information helps.

Regards,

David

0 件の賞賛
返信

481件の閲覧回数
meet
Contributor I
i connect io expander IO (PCF8575) pin connect tps7a8300rgwt Enable pin and adp7104rdz Enable Pin. and PCF8575 I2C channel connect to ARTY A7 FPGA.

At Power On FPGA config Some Time(2-3 sec) with Flash and this time IO expander Pin On and All TPS and ADP power supply Generate.

and i also Try NXP PCA9555 Ic this IC reset condition or power On all Pin are input but output voltage available. NXP PCA9555 Ic datasheet write At reset, the device's ports are inputs with a pull-up to VDD.
NXP PCA9555 not Resolved My problem.
plz suggest other io expander
0 件の賞賛
返信

471件の閲覧回数
diazmarin09
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello meet,

I am pleased to contact you again.

I am afraid that, within our I/O expander portfolio, the I/O pins are configured as high-impedance input by default.

Please accept my apologies.

Regards,

David

0 件の賞賛
返信