cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MW7IC915NT1 S-parameters

raveendrareddy
Contributor II

Hi Team,

I have downloaded the s-parameters of MW7IC915NT1 device and plotted the graph, and found that S22 shows over the frequency near zero. May I know is this s-parameters captured with matching circuit one or device without any matching network? if it device s-parameters it doesn't match with datasheet impedance shown in Page:12.

pastedImage_1.png

would you please help me to answer this question at the earliest, also would you please share the PWB substrate information of the test circuit.

Labels (1)
  • RF

Tags (2)
3 Replies

LPP
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Datasheet provides large signal Series Equivalent Input and Load Impedance values whereas S-parameters are small signal values. They don't have to match each other. Please, refer to this document for more details on the topic:

https://www.nxp.com/docs/en/application-note/AN1526.pdf

S-parameters are deembedded and the reference planes are at the package pins edges.

Datasheet Z values was measured in the reference circuit.

You can find PCB substrate material and thickness in the datasheet Table 7. Also, you can request PCB layout files using our 'RF Circuit Collection' service.

Have a great day,
Pavel
TIC
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!
- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

raveendrareddy
Contributor II

Thanks Pavel for the response.

would you please share link or email id to request PCB layout files from 'RF Circuit Collection' service.

Regards,

Raveendra.

0 Kudos

LPP
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
0 Kudos