cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MPC5644A GPIO Error (GPDO Register)

turgay_kale
Contributor III

Hello,
I'm using mpc5644a. I have set the 124th pin as GPIO output pin. However, I have observed that the value assigned to register GPDO [124] is set in register GPDO [123]. At the same time, I observed that this happened from pin 101 to pin 145. (Address has been defined twice for GPDO [101].)

turgay_kale_0-1601453516539.png

NOTE: The same is true for GPDI[101]. However, no shift was observed in the GPDI[] registers.

What is the reason for this situation?
If there is an error, is there a published error record that describes this situation? Can you help with this?

Thanks in advance.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

davidtosenovjan
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

This sounds familiar to me. There is an error in the PeMicro REG file. I have reported the same issue to PeMicro some time ago for different device (MPC5634M).

What is used environment (CW classic, CW eclipse or S32 Design Studio)?

0 Kudos

turgay_kale
Contributor III

Hi David,

Environment is CodeWarrior for MCU v10.6.

0 Kudos

davidtosenovjan
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

I have just tried to download following debugger from PeMicro

http://www.pemicro.com/products/product_viewDetails.cfm?product_id=158&productTab=1#reg

In the installation directory there is a register description and they have the issue corrected:

c:\PEMicro\PKGPPCNEXUSSTARTER\Register_Files\

The sam way it works with CW classic IDE (i.e. 2.10). However eclipse CW (i.e. 10.6) has this register file defined different way and I am afraid the solution is only new CW release.

Currently new release exists, but I cannot check the issue, as currently I don't have EVB available as I am working for home office. However there is a CW 11.1:

https://www.nxp.com/design/software/development-software/codewarrior-development-tools/codewarrior-l...

0 Kudos