Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MKW01Z128CHN - Reference Circuit

Jump to solution
anderson1
Contributor I

Hi, my name is Anderson,

I am currently develping a product that uses the MKW01Z128CHN to read the data from the FXTH871511 sensor throught 433MHz radio frequency. I have been using the development kit so far but now i need to design the final product and i would like to use the chip out of the development kit. To do so i would like to require a reference circuit, so i can integrate it in my final project, that allows me to upload the firmware in the chip and to connect it to a microcontroller where i can process the data read from the sensor with the MKW01Z128CHN throught the 433 MHz radio frequency.

The development kit being used so far: https://www.nxp.com/support/developer-resources/evaluation-and-development-boards/freedom-developmen...

Where can i find documentation related to this matter? I have searched a lot but have not found anything.

Many thanks in advance for any help.

Labels (2)
1 Solution
estephania_mart
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

In the link you share you will find the schematics and design files that you can use as a base for your project as well as a hardware recommendation application note.

If you are looking for more information regarding the interfacing, maybe you will find this application note useful as well

Have you gone through those files already ?

Regards,

Estephania

View solution in original post

1 Reply
estephania_mart
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

In the link you share you will find the schematics and design files that you can use as a base for your project as well as a hardware recommendation application note.

If you are looking for more information regarding the interfacing, maybe you will find this application note useful as well

Have you gone through those files already ?

Regards,

Estephania