cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MIFARE CLASSIC 1K

tlaporti
Contributor I

Hi, i'm from Brazil.

I have a problem with nxp mifare classic 1k cards 13.56khz. We have some thousand cards without numbers printed. I need the weigand number becouse my system convert it to a decimal number and send it to de REP. Example: I have too 125khz card, the weing is 218,25443, my system convert it to another number like 2152125541, number that is printed in card.

So, how can i got this number on MIFARE CLASSIC 1k 13,56khz. Its shows only the UID, in hexadecimal, converting it, the number is wrong and dont help me.

RESUME: I need an alternative to got the weingand number from my 13,56 mifare cards, that dont have any information printed on it.

0 Kudos
1 Reply

EduardoZamora
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello @tlaporti

Hope you are doing well.

Please, consider that MIFARE Classic EV1 1K - 4K is Not Recommended for New Designs. Instead, we recommend using MIFARE® DESFire® Light.

Unfortunately, there is no information available for your requirement; I will recommend you taking a look at the MIFARE product and handling of UIDs. For further support on this inquiry, could you please contact your distributor or card manufacturer?

I truly apologize for the inconvenience this might cause you.

Regards,
Eduardo.

0 Kudos