Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MC33772B diagnostic features

shiqi_seventeen
Contributor III

Hello, team:

I would like to ask some questions about the diagnostic features of MC33772B:

1. Does MC33772B support battery short circuit diagnosis? Because I only saw the battery open circuit verification.

shiqi_seventeen_0-1716277776814.png

2. Is there a list or table of all the features of MC33772B? If so, please send me a copy.

Thank you.

0 Kudos
3 Replies

JozefKozon
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Shiqi, 

yes, the MC33772B supports diagnostic features, including short circuit diagnosis. For the list of the diagnostic features and their implementation, please refer to the MC33772B Safety Manual. You can download it from the MC33772B product page, under the Secure Files. 

JozefKozon_0-1716283074387.png

Please note, that to be able to download the Safety Manual and other confidential documents, you need to have a valid NDA (Non Disclosure Agreement) with NXP and you need to be registered on the NXP page.

With Best Regards,

Jozef

0 Kudos

shiqi_seventeen
Contributor III
Thanks Jozef !
but I only find short circuit diagnosis about Cell balance short circuit diagnosisand GPIOX short circuit diagnosis. Is there any other short circuit diagnosis?
0 Kudos

JozefKozon
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Shiqi, 

for the list of the diagnosis, please refer to the Table in the page 17. MC33772C safety manual. Unfortunately I cannot list them here, since the document is confidential.

Closest to your required diagnosis "battery short circuit diagnosis" would be the SM44. Please refer to the page 40. in the MC33772C Safety Manual.

With Best Regards,

Jozef

0 Kudos