cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LPCLink2 + LPCXpresso

ELKO_EP
Contributor I

Hello!

I have problem with LPC-Link2 on my Windows 10 computer. When I connect the programmer to my computer I can see it recognized in device manager and in LPCXpresso, but it does nothing on output (SWDIO, SWCLK are still in high),... I am not able to find programmer in MCUXpresso.

Error from LPCXpresso v8.2.2:

Ni: LPCXpresso RedlinkMulti Driver v8.2 (Sep 5 2016 10:12:38 - crt_emu_cm_redlink.exe build 725)
Pc: ( 0) Reading remote configuration
Pc: ( 5) Remote configuration complete
Nc: connecting to core 0 with handle 0x0 (using server PID -1) gave rc 'Ee(36). Could not connect to core.'
Nc: connecting to core 0 with handle 0x0 (using server PID -1) gave rc 'Ee(36). Could not connect to core.'
Nc: probe unbooted? no core 0?
Ed:02: Failed on connect: Ee(36). Could not connect to core.
Et:31: No connection to emulator device
Pc: (100) Target Connection Failed

I tried driver and studio reinstall.

0 Kudos
1 Reply

gusarambula
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello ELKO_EP,

Would you please provide more information on the target you want to debug?

I would recommend tying to set the target to ISP mode. The LPC-Link2 has the ability to force an ISP reset but I would recommend making sure the connections are setup for this. You can find more details on the link below:

https://community.nxp.com/t5/LPCXpresso-IDE-FAQs/Design-Considerations-for-Debug/m-p/469565

Regards,
Gustavo

0 Kudos