Is there any load-pull data for MRFG35010AN?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there any load-pull data for MRFG35010AN?

mikemandeville
Contributor II

We are using the NXP MRFG35010AN (previously Freescale) in one of our products, and we are having a difficult time getting satisfactory output power over our entire frequency band of 1.8 to 2.5 GHz.  If you have a contact at NXP/Freescale, can you please ask if they have any load-pull data they can share with me?  Also ... I searched for a large-signal/non-linear model for this device, but could not find one.  Is there a model available for this device?

0 Kudos
1 Reply

LPP
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Unfortunately we do not have any load-pull data to share for this part. I was also informed that this part is not suitable for wideband applications, it is a narrowband device.

Dear Mike, we have got support ticket from you on this topic. I asked our application team to provide the model for this device. I'll send their reply to you via support channel.

Have a great day,
Pavel

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos