Interfacing PN7160 with STM32WL to discover, read and write ST25DV04KC Dynamic Tags

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Interfacing PN7160 with STM32WL to discover, read and write ST25DV04KC Dynamic Tags

takshpatel
Contributor II

Hello Developers,

We are currently developing a product where we are looking to interface PN7160 NFC reader with STM32WL micro controller to communicate with ST25DV04KC dynamic tag for sending and receiving data between NFC reader and ST25DV tag using the mailbox feature of ST25DV. 

Q1: As ST25DV04KC is a ISO15693 RFID tag (or NFC type V). So, first thing i will like to know is how to configure the reader to communicate under ISO15693 mode such that i can discover the ST25DV tags and read it's UID using the reader ?

Q2: Also the ST25DV mailbox communication is using custom commands. So we will need to use a transceiver mode of the reader to send those custom commands. So is this transceiver mode same as Read Write mode ? If yes, how to configure the reader in this RW mode.

So can anyone please have a look and provide me steps, of how can i discover the ST25DV tag using the PN7160 reader.  

We also have thread going on for the same on the STM32 Community, but they can only provide us support with ST25DV tags and not Reader (PN7160) below is a link to it: 

https://community.st.com/s/feed/0D53W000027jr3YSAQ

Labels (1)
  • RF

0 Kudos
0 Replies