I'm here to talk about two circuit component inventions of mine, the Biode and Transratiometer. These inventions are silicon or semiconductor based logical processing elemeCan someone help me develop this (potentially) trillion dollar technology? thanks.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm here to talk about two circuit component inventions of mine, the Biode and Transratiometer. These inventions are silicon or semiconductor based logical processing elemeCan someone help me develop this (potentially) trillion dollar technology? thanks.

bagels105orange
Contributor I

I'm here to talk about two circuit component inventions of mine, the Biode and Transratiometer. These inventions are silicon or semiconductor based logical processing elements, which are capable of reducing computer circuit complexity to 1/2 the original number of parts. In addition, computers may become up to 2x as fast and efficient by implementing these technologies. Check out the circuit diagrammes I've rewritten and talked about in my scientific paper.

These devices can be made the same way as diodes and transistors, for the biode and transratiometer respectively, as p/n, n/p/n junctions. Many people ask me how they are produced, but I promise you they are produced equivalently to diodes and transistors - just with a different number of outputs.

I have produced halfway functional models by modifying transistors and diodes, but I do not have the laboratory to produce real models. I come here today to look for research partners or sponsorship.

Here's the paper:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/cntd1fn27jc7zeb/BIODES%20AND%20TRANSRATIOMETERS.pdf?dl=0

P.S. A lot of my circuit diagrammes use resistors in the schematics, but as modern computers do not use resistors so often anymore, but rather have diodes doing the work of the resistor, they can be substituted with diodes in my schematics and the reduction of parts and function remains the same.

E-mail me at bagels105oranges@gmail.com or call me at 5183540396.

0 Kudos
1 Reply

sunnysky
Contributor I

Multiple emitters have been around since before I started as an EE in 1975,  https://i.stack.imgur.com/E05ug.png    and transistors draw energy, not recycle it.

Value of obsolete discovery... unfortunately nada. But keep trying.

0 Kudos