I am using PCA9633 with external driver, but the default output of the LEDn pin is high level . so when the chip power on, the external driver is on and the led is on. but not what i my expected. Can the chip output low level in the external mode when it

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am using PCA9633 with external driver, but the default output of the LEDn pin is high level . so when the chip power on, the external driver is on and the led is on. but not what i my expected. Can the chip output low level in the external mode when it

mingouyang1018
Contributor I

I am using PCA9633 with external driver, but the default output of the LEDn pin is high level . so when the chip power on, the external driver is on and the led is on. but not what i  my expected. Can the chip output low level in the external mode when it power on?

default output of LEDn is VDD:

pastedImage_1.png

pastedImage_0.png

0 Kudos
1 Reply

TomasVaverka
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

Sorry about the delayed response.

Yes, the LED output pin is always high when power is up in default value, the only solution is programming either INVRT (bit4) = 1, or OUTDRV (bit2) = 0 after power up, other option is to add an external invertor on the LED output pin.

Regards,

Tomas

PS: If this answer helps to solve your problem, please mark it as "Correct". Thank you.

0 Kudos