How to use JN5189 kit to form a Zigbee Network(used the .bin files created from MCUXpresso IDE)

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to use JN5189 kit to form a Zigbee Network(used the .bin files created from MCUXpresso IDE)

MikeYJ
Contributor I

Hi Everyone,

I got a jn5189 board, and in two days, I will get the jn5189 kit for zigbee modules.

I 'll want to set a simple zigbee network use boards form kit(ex: including a coordinator, a router, some end devices ).

The software enviroment was setted(MCUXpresso IDE,JN5189 SDK...),and I used MCUXpresso IDE to creat projects like

jn5189dk6_zigbee_coordinator_bm, jn5189dk6_zigbee_router_bm.Also,I build the .bin files and download them into my board for test.

I know jn5169 zigbee kit includes a Gateway, two board with NFC antenna,because I have used the jn5169 kit to operate the

demonstration(pre-load Zigbee Smart Home Demonstration) .But I do not know the situation(ex : if the jn5189dk6_zigbee_coordinator_bm.bin have to
download into the specific board,like gateway board) of using our .bin files(build from the project of MCUXpresso IDE)to form the zigbee network.

Is JN5189 Zigbee the same concept like JN5169?

Are there any guide(PDF) which can show me how to set the zigbee network of JN5189 kit?(i want to use the .bin fles created by MCUXpresso IDE )

if you know, please feel free and contact me,thank you!

0 Kudos
3 Replies

MikeYJ
Contributor I

Hi Ricardo,

Is there any document of guide for getting started of jn5189? I got my jn5189 kit, but i don have document to help me set up .

for example, i don know how to power on my board

[Carrier Board (OM15076) with NFC Controller Board (OM5578)],

is there any guide document for  zigbee setting of jn5189?(like "JN516x-EK004 Evaluation Kit User Guide" for jn5169)

Thank you!

0 Kudos

Ricardo_Zamora
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

Could you check these documents? JN5189DK Getting Started and JN5189-DK006 Development Kit User's Guide.

And also the documentation available in the SDK, located in the same path: SDK_2_6_4_JN5189DK6_doc.zip\docs\wireless\Zigbee

Best Regards,

Ricardo

0 Kudos

Ricardo_Zamora
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

Hope you are doing well. Could you please check the "ZigBee Demo Applications User's Guide.pdf" (Path: SDK_2_6_4_JN5189DK6_doc.zip\docs\wireless\Zigbee).

There you can find the functionality description of each device (Coordinator, Router and End Device).

Hope this helps.

Best Regards,

Ricardo

0 Kudos