cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get remaining time of shutdown counter on GPIO wakeup of PN7462

pratikyadav
Contributor II

Hello Kan_Li,

I am using PN7462 and to save power I am keeping Board into standby mode using phhalPcr_EnterLowPowerMode() API. 

I have configured 2 wakeup sources.

1. Timmer with 1.5 seconds

2. GPIO

I want to achieve the following system.

1) The board should be wake up after 1.5 seconds and perform the required task.

2) The board should wake up when a GPIO interrupt occurs.

3) On GPIO wakeup, if sleep time is not 1.5 seconds board should further go into sleep mode for the remaining period after performing the required operation.

ex: If GPIO interrupt occurs after 1 min then after wakeup and performing the task it should further go into sleep mode for 500 ms.

My question is there any way we can get wakeup counter value?

Let me know if you need more details regarding it.

0 Kudos
2 Replies

Kan_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @pratikyadav ,

Actually I am not sure what the functionality of your application is going to be, but how about holding the timer at the beginning of the GPIO task and resuming it in the end? Please kindly check Table 80. PCR_WAKEUP_CFG_REG (address offset 0x20) for more details.

Have a great day,
Kan

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!
- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

pratikyadav
Contributor II

@Kan_Li , thanks for the quick response, we will test and let you know if we have any further queries regarding it.

0 Kudos