How to flash into s32r274 low, mid and high blocks ?

取消
显示结果 
显示  仅  | 搜索替代 
您的意思是: 

How to flash into s32r274 low, mid and high blocks ?

1,236 次查看
jayashree_srini
Contributor I

Hello,

I am trying to flash into S32R274 Boot flash and Code flash areas. I am unable to understand how the memory is organised into low, mid, high and 256k blocks. Kindly provide me the memory organisation in terms of this arrangement.

I am using some library files to erase the sectors. Can you help me to figure out how to erase one particular block (say mid block 1)? #s32r274‌ #s32r274flash

#flash memory

标记 (1)
5 回复数

1,074 次查看
lukaszadrapa
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

there's an excel file S32R274_Flash_Block_Assignment_Rev7.xlsx attached inside the reference manual:

pastedImage_1.png

See tabs "NVM" and "Lock Register Def." which describes the memory map and bits in Lock and Select registers in detail.

Regards,

Lukas

1,074 次查看
ponnitresa_kuri
Contributor III

Hi Lukas

In the attachment i am able to find only s32R274_Memory_map,but it does not contain block details

0 项奖励

1,074 次查看
lukaszadrapa
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

do you have the latest version 4?

https://www.nxp.com/webapp/Download?colCode=S32R274RM 

Anyway, I will attach it also here to this post.

Regards,

Lukas

1,074 次查看
ponnitresa_kuri
Contributor III

Hi

Actually using C55 flash libraries for erase and write operation.

When i am trying to erase sector 0x00FF0000,the erase and write operation happened

first time properly.But when i try to do the erase and write to same location second time.

durning write operation "Blank check" function is giving failure.

Thus ,flash write and erase is happening only once,next time if i try to erase and write to same location 

its throwing error

0 项奖励

1,074 次查看
lukaszadrapa
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

have you tried to disable or invalidate data cache? This is the most common root cause.

Regards,

Lukas

0 项奖励