How to extract/translate GUI Guider language resources?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to extract/translate GUI Guider language resources?

Jump to solution
stefanjung
Contributor I

Hello, I am not a GUI Guider user and I am not using it for software development. But I am working with some software engineers who have started to use this software. Please understand, that I have a very limited knowledge about GUI Guider.

We would like to translate the GUI (created with GUI Guider) to 40 languages. How is this possible? I could not find information about this in the forum or in the manual. I hope that GUI Guider has some kind of JSON/XML export/import mechanism for language resources. Could you please help?

0 Kudos
1 Solution
EdwinHz
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @stefanjung,

GUI Guider doesn't have a built-in feature to automatically add the necessary LVGL code to support multiple languages. However, this can still be manually done by using custom code, and the elaboration of this is described on the following section of the GUI Guider User Guide: How to develop a multi-language application | GUIGUIDERUG_1.7.2: GUI Guider v1.7.2 User Guide | NXP ....

BR,
Edwin.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
stefanjung
Contributor I

Thank you very much, Edwin. Believe me, I tried to find this information in the docs. No idea how I could have missed this part. It is pretty clear. Thank you so much.

0 Kudos
EdwinHz
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @stefanjung,

GUI Guider doesn't have a built-in feature to automatically add the necessary LVGL code to support multiple languages. However, this can still be manually done by using custom code, and the elaboration of this is described on the following section of the GUI Guider User Guide: How to develop a multi-language application | GUIGUIDERUG_1.7.2: GUI Guider v1.7.2 User Guide | NXP ....

BR,
Edwin.