How can i find the I2C (register/sub address) in HDMI TDA19988?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can i find the I2C (register/sub address) in HDMI TDA19988?

gomados
Contributor II

Hi we are trying to implement video through fpga in a  Chameleon96 board from Boards96, this particular board has a TDA19988 for hdmi output, we need to develop a driver in vhdl to acces from this fpga cyclone V fpga to hdmi TDA19988, we only know that registers is 0x70, and the I2C address of the CEC registers is 0x34, there is any chance to know more about this chip?

Thanks.

0 Kudos
3 Replies

gak81
Contributor I

Hello. We need to convert BT656 8 bit progressive to HDMI. Can I get a letter of these registers? thank you.

0 Kudos

reyes
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

First, it is important to let you know that the TDA19988 is now marked as “End of Life” in our system and unfortunately, it was the latest HDMI transmitter from our portfolio. So, there are no replacement for this device in the current NXP portfolio.

For the TDA19988, market is no more here and there is no more support bandwidth allocated, so we target only big opportunity by direct contact through our sales.

I’m afraid that if you need any support for this device you would need to contact your NXP Sales Representative.

I apologize for the problems this may cause.

But let me try to help, I’m attaching a document with TDA19988 Register relevant for individual resolution settings.

I hope this information can be helpful. Unfortunately, there is no further public information about this device.

Regards,

Jose

gomados
Contributor II

Many thanks for your help i will take a look.

0 Kudos