Hello everyone, I want to build a circuit that measures blood glucose level and uses a speaker to announce if the glucose level is high, or low, or in a normal range. I need help on how to implement it.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello everyone, I want to build a circuit that measures blood glucose level and uses a speaker to announce if the glucose level is high, or low, or in a normal range. I need help on how to implement it.

leklawa
Contributor II

I want to build a circuit that measures blood glucose level and uses a speaker to announce if the glucose level is high, or low, or in a normal range. I need help on how to implement it.

2 Replies

david_diaz
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Lek,

You may use the NXP Healthcare Analog Front End reference platform as a reference. It is a complete set of portable medical solutions that enable designers with rapid development tools, one of this solutions is the glucose meter, more specifically the MED-GLU Plug-in Board.

analog_front_end.jpg

MED-GLU is a single-board glucometer solution. It is reduced in size and eases the design of applications based on glucose metering. This board can be used together with the Tower System, offering a complete suite of tools including serial communication interfaces and graphic LCD screens.

Please find more information at:

Healthcare Analog Front End Reference Design|NXP

I hope this information will be useful for you.

If I misunderstood your question, feel free to let me know.  I will be glad to help.

Have a great day.

David Diaz.

PS: If my answer helps to solve your question, please mark it as "Correct". Thank you.

leklawa
Contributor II

Thanks for your support David, its really helpul

0 Kudos