Hello, does the UART of LPC11U6x series MCU support 7616-3 asynchronous smart card mode?Are all UART supported?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello, does the UART of LPC11U6x series MCU support 7616-3 asynchronous smart card mode?Are all UART supported?

Jump to solution
Contributor I

The data manual of LPC11U6x series MCU does not mention, in addition, is LPC11U6x series MCU compatible with LPC11U1x series MCU software?

Looking forward to your reply, thank you!

0 Kudos
1 Solution
jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi ,

Thank you for your interest in NXP Semiconductor products and for the opportunity to serve you.
1) Does the UART of LPC11U6x series MCU support 7616-3 asynchronous smart card mode? Are all UART supported?
-- Only UART0 supports the ISO 7816-3 compliant smart card interface.
1) Is the LPC11U6x series MCU compatible with the LPC11U1x series MCU software?
-- In general, they're compatible with each other, however, I'd like to suggest you refer to the application note to learn the enhanced feature of the LPC11U6x versus to the other LPC11Uxx device.

Have a great day.

TIC

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi ,

Thank you for your interest in NXP Semiconductor products and for the opportunity to serve you.
1) Does the UART of LPC11U6x series MCU support 7616-3 asynchronous smart card mode? Are all UART supported?
-- Only UART0 supports the ISO 7816-3 compliant smart card interface.
1) Is the LPC11U6x series MCU compatible with the LPC11U1x series MCU software?
-- In general, they're compatible with each other, however, I'd like to suggest you refer to the application note to learn the enhanced feature of the LPC11U6x versus to the other LPC11Uxx device.

Have a great day.

TIC

Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

Contributor I

thank you!

0 Kudos