Have you met with such a question ?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Have you met with such a question ?

maryzhu
Contributor I

I am an electronic engineer in the field of gate drivers. In recent days I am making a project for gate drivers, that is to say, how to solve the question that when the gate driver is not closed, how to close the door of the gate driver. Have you ever met with such a question ? Today I come to this forum to turn to you to discuss my understandings are appropriate.

The project for gate drivers begins now:

Under normal circumstances, this refers to the computer CD-ROM door is not good.
1, CD-ROM door is not good;
2, CD-ROM in the debris, or CD-ROM did not put away, resulting in the CD-ROM door did not close in place;
3, optical drive panel deformation, resulting in the CD-ROM door did not close in place;
4, optical drive aging or damage, resulting in false positives.

How to solve the problem ?

1, pop-up drive tray, re-open the optical drive tray door. In the case of necessary manual power, this situation is generally the drive tray tray loose or drive tray belt motor power;
2, pop-up drive tray, clean up the CD-ROM debris, or put the CD, re-close the drive;
3, pop-up drive tray, remove the tray panel;
4, replace the CD-ROM drive, or disable the drive, or remove the drive, or remove the drive's power cord and data cable.

Ps: Excuse me if I was wrong in words or expressions as I am a green hand in the field of gate drivers. I need continual learnings.

What is your idea ? Do you agree with my ideas ? Any of your ideas would be highly appreciated.

May someone would like to help ?

thanks in advance

Labels (1)
  • RF

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
0 Replies