取消
显示结果 
显示  仅  | 搜索替代 
您的意思是: 

DVK for Robotic Application

808 次查看
i_ashok_s
Contributor I

Hi, I am newbie for iMX development. Since my application is related to some robot application development, i am looking forward suggestions on it. I have to choose the iMX based development board for my robotic application. My application include multiple controls handling  like motor, camera image, radar sensor data....Please suggest me the best development board to start with for this type of application. It would be highly appreciated.

Thank in advance.

标签 (1)
0 项奖励
3 回复数

674 次查看
Bio_TICFSL
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello A,

You can start with the i.MX6 and see the options for your board, and latest linux BSP,

i.MX 6Quad Applications Processors | Quad Arm® Cortex®-A9 | NXP 

Or you can start with PICO pi

https://www.technexion.com/products/pico-baseboards/detail/PICO-PI/ 

Regards

674 次查看
i_ashok_s
Contributor I

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. I found iMX6 based board support applications required high performance.

I am going through it but since i tried to find some example application for robot using iMX6 processor, i didn't find it. So i am just worrying about to get community support in case i stuck somewhere while development.....

since i am a newbie for this stage, I was thinking to go with iMX6 SABRE dev kit, but didnt find any support example for development,so here is my confusion get raised.

I hope, you understand my concern. Please suggest.

Thanks n Regards.

0 项奖励

674 次查看
Bio_TICFSL
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport
0 项奖励