cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DP to HDMI conversion

lab1
Contributor II

Hi, 

we have a DP video source and we need to use a HDMI screen, so we need to convert DP video out into HDMI video. We want to use PTN3360 or 3365. Which is better to directly conver DP into HDMI?.Do you have a reference schematic to start with? We would like to desig a prototype, test it and start producction later.

Thanks

EAR Sistemas.

0 Kudos
4 Replies

lab1
Contributor II

Hi Lisette, 

We received your reference schematic, and we answered it with 2 questions the 6/6/19, about the ac coupled capacitors and the pins order in the DP connector. Please, we are in a hurry in this design. Could you please give us this support as soon as possible?

Thanks a lot for your help.

EAR Sistemas

0 Kudos

lisettelozano
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Luis, 

I followed up through the case. I apologize for the delayed response. 

Have a great day, 

Paulina

0 Kudos

lisettelozano
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Luis,

We can recommend the PTN3365 as per it is oriented for DisplayPort to HDMI adapter applications. Regarding the reference schematic, I’ll contact you directly through a service request.

Have a great day,

Paulina

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

lab1
Contributor II

Hi Lisette, 

We received your reference schematic, and we answered it with 2 questions the 6/6/19, about the ac coupled capacitors and the pins order in the DP connector. Please, we are in a hurry in this design. Could you please give us this support as soon as possible?

Thanks a lot for your help.

EAR Sistemas

0 Kudos