Card Format of card mifare ultraligth

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Card Format of card mifare ultraligth

laferjim
Contributor I

I have a problem. With an MF0ICU1 card that is NXP brand mifare ultraligth, we are using them to integrate them into a Lenel brand access control system called Onguard. The problem is that I can't find enough information to configure a card format. Since it asks me for data such as how many bits is the card, the facilty code, start bit of the facility code, bit size, start bit of the card number, size of this number, parity bit, etc. Since I did not find this information, just configure the card number parameters, with 32 bits because I do not accept another size. I use HID R10S multi-format readers that can read these cards, the problem is that the number it throws at me I can't match the one that an HID brand omnikey 5427 enrollment reader throws at me.
Does anyone know how I can solve my problem?

Labels (1)
  • RF

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

Jonathan_Iglesias
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi LUIS ARMANDO FERNANDEZ JIMENEZ,

Hope you are doing great, as far as I understand the system is asking you for the format you are giving to the card,  so the system knows the offset of each data, I would assume you will need the  user memory which usually starts at 

page 4, please find here the memory layout of the product you are referring.

pastedImage_1.png

I am sorry we cannot help much here since the product OnGuard you mention is not part of our portfolio is hard to determine what is the SW expecting please check with the company that provides the SW.

( if you want we can discuss this information in Spanish, since I am in a country that speaks spanish and the system shows me you too.)

BR

Jonathan

0 Kudos