cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can not open NFC Antenna reference design

Jump to solution
andy_kim
Contributor IV

I've donwloaded NFC Antenna reference design such as Class 4, Class 5 and Class 6.

But I can not open it with .brd file with allegro viewer tool. let me attache the error message of it.

Could you let me know how to fix it and are there any other method to open it to see the value of the dimension kind of width, gap of the each Antenna.

Thanks,

Andy

0 Kudos
1 Solution
estephania_mart
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

Could you please try using Eagle to open the file ? I was able to open the file sby using that .

regards,

Estephania

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
estephania_mart
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

Could you please try using Eagle to open the file ? I was able to open the file sby using that .

regards,

Estephania

0 Kudos
andy_kim
Contributor IV

Dear Estephania,

Thanks for your comment.

Now I can open the files.

0 Kudos
estephania_mart
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

When downloading the latest version of the application note you will find a pdf file, most of the information you are requesting regarding the antenna data is available from Chapter 5-6.

Also , the issue might be realted to the version of the viewer you are using , there are some versions that only support from certain versions up. I would recommend you to change the viewer for another on, I dowloaded the files and was able to open it without issues. Coudl you please try with another viewer? 

Regards,

Estephania

0 Kudos
andy_kim
Contributor IV

Dear Estephania,

Thanks for your prompt reply.

But, when I tried to open it with other version of Allegro viewer,

The same error message has occurred.

The Allegro version I've checked is 16.6, 17.2 and 17.4

Could you let me know what the allegro version of the Antenna design on Application Note is?

Thanks,

Andy

0 Kudos