cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bootloader built by S32DS start user app failed on S32R45

aiweixin
Contributor IV

Hi,

I build bootloader and user app for S32R45 in S32DS 3.4, and download them to flash.

But bootloader start user app failed. By debuger tools(Lauterbach), I find datas of user app which bootloader copy from flash to ram are different to datas in flash, it causes hard fault, and the user app run failed.

I am sure that datas in flash are ok.

Why is it different? And, how to solve it?

aiweixin_0-1675157908845.png

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

cuongnguyenphu
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Are you using Example project in S32R45 or create your own project?
As your issue description and screenshot, it's hard to find out where is the cause of the issue
Can you show us the place where flash and RAM differences?
And can you check this with the Bootloader configuration, where you configured some addresses to be copy from Flash to RAM and then compare it with the actual data in these addresses?

cuongnguyenphu_0-1675744744937.png

0 Kudos

aiweixin
Contributor IV

Hi cuongnguyenphu,

Q: Are you using Example project in S32R45 or create your own project?

A: The project which i used is example project in Platform_Software_Integration_S32R45.

Q: Can you show us the place where flash and RAM differences?

A: 

aiweixin_0-1675753942866.png

Q: And can you check this with the Bootloader configuration, where you configured some addresses to be copy from Flash to RAM and then compare it with the actual data in these addresses?

A: I'm sure that data Bootloader copy from Flash to RAM are different. Because i use debug tools (Lauterbach) to modify the flash address to 0 (it will point to IVT, and first 4 bytes are fixed values in IVT), data in ram is too different.

aiweixin_1-1675756178693.png

Which part will cause the data abnormal? the clock of qspi or others?

0 Kudos