显示  仅  | 搜索替代 
您的意思是: 
已解决

Bootloader FRDM-K32L3A6

跳至解决方案
985 次查看
Kolibri
Contributor III

Hello i´m working with the freedom development board FRDM-K32L3A6. How can i get access to the bootloader? I have to configure the LVD and somewhere it is done in the bootloader. I only have access to the startup code and main, ect.. Is there a way to configure the bootloader or get access to the code?

Thanks and best regards

0 项奖励
1 解答
934 次查看
jingpan
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @Kolibri ,

They are preset by hardware after reset.

Regards,

Jing 

在原帖中查看解决方案

0 项奖励
5 回复数
974 次查看
jingpan
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @Kolibri ,

K32L3 has ROM bootloader. It's source code is not opened to customer. Do you want to configure LVD in ROM bootloader? ROM bootloader doesn't support that.

Regards,

Jing

0 项奖励
972 次查看
Kolibri
Contributor III

Hi @jingpan ,

Thanks for you´re reply. Yes i want to configure the LVD in the Bootloader, becuase i think somewhere in the bootloader some default settings of the LVD are getting configured and i wanted to look up what and how it is configured.

Does the ROM Bootloader in general cannot configure the LVD or is it just not possible because the ROM bootloader is not accessible for a customer? And is the LVD getting configured by default in the ROM bootloader? If not can you say me where it gets its default values? I cannot find anything to it in the code.

Best regards

0 项奖励
966 次查看
jingpan
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @Kolibri ,

ROM bootloader is not accessible to customer. And you can see in the bootloader chapter in RM, there isn't parameter or function can tell ROM bootloader to set LVD. In fact, BCA is the only data structure which can tell ROM bootloader to do something. But it doesn't include LVD.

Regards,

Jing

0 项奖励
957 次查看
Kolibri
Contributor III

Hi @jingpan 

Ok thanks again. How are the default values of register for peripherals, which are written in the user manuals, are gettin set to their default value?

Best regards

0 项奖励
935 次查看
jingpan
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @Kolibri ,

They are preset by hardware after reset.

Regards,

Jing 

0 项奖励