显示结果 
显示  仅  | 搜索替代 
您的意思是: 

About TJA1642BT STB pins

203 次查看
Oido
Contributor I

CAN.jpg

A problem occurred while attempting CAN function. The STB pin connected to the PTA 18 pin of S32K314 does not drop to 0V even if the signal is LOW. Given a LOW signal, the STB pin measures a voltage of approximately 1.9V. Also, even if R3 is removed and the circuit is cut off, the STB pin measures a voltage of approximately 0.7V, so the STB cannot be dropped to zero.
I understand that CAN IC operates when STB pin is below 0.3V and enters standby mode when STB pin is above 0.7V, am I correct in my understanding?
Please advise me to use it in NORMAL mode.
If CAN_STB is given a HIGH signal rather than LOW, the voltage of the STB pin is approximately 4.1V.

0 项奖励
回复
5 回复数

182 次查看
TomasVaverka
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

The STB pin has an internal pull-up to VCC which creates a voltage divider with your resistor R4 resulting in a voltage drop on it.

1.JPG

Logic levels of the STB pin are defined in the datasheet. VIH min = 0.7 x VCC = 3.5V, VIL max = 0.3 x VCC = 1.5V.  

2.JPG

BRs, Tomas

0 项奖励
回复

168 次查看
Oido
Contributor I
I'm sorry. I wrote it in Korean.
Yes, I think the circuit configuration is wrong, but if I connect the STB pin and the GND of the PCB directly before I make a new circuit, the IC will not be able to enter standby mode, but will it still be available?
0 项奖励
回复

160 次查看
TomasVaverka
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

Yes, if you connect the STB pin directly to GND, the device will be in the Normal mode and will not be able to enter the Standby mode.

BRs, Tomas

0 项奖励
回复

151 次查看
Oido
Contributor I

Thank you, but even if I do, my CAN doesn't work.. It works very well on EVB boards..
I posted a new question, can you take a look at it? I captured all of my situations and uploaded it.

0 项奖励
回复

176 次查看
Oido
Contributor I

네, 회로 구성이 잘못된 것 같아서 새 회로를 구축하기 직전에 STB 핀과 PCB의 GND를 연결하면 CAN IC가 STANDBY 모드로 들어가지 않지만 여전히 사용할 수 있습니까?

0 项奖励
回复