Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AK Protocol for KMI25/2; KMI25/4

Jump to solution
Disheet
Contributor I

Hi,

I was referring KMI25/2; KMI25/4 datasheet and come to know that it is using AK Protocol. So I wanted to know more about this AK Protocol. Where can i find in depth details of it. 

I heard it is by " VDA/Daimler AG: Requirement Specifications for Standardized Interface for Wheel Speed Sensors with Additional Information -AK-Protocol V4.0, 2008 " If it is correct then Where can i find this specifications ?

0 Kudos
1 Solution
TomasVaverka
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Disheet,

I have forwarded your question to our PL Magnetic Sensors. You should be contacted directly by Mr. Fan regarding the AK protocol and the new KMI85/86 wheel speed sensors.

If you are interested in the KMI85/86 data sheets, application notes, safety manual and other related documents/tools, they are available for download from DocStore under NDA:

https://www.docstore.nxp.com/products?path=/content/docstore/product-hierarchy/Automotive-Magnetic-S...

Best regards,

Tomas

View solution in original post

3 Replies
TomasVaverka
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Disheet,

I have forwarded your question to our PL Magnetic Sensors. You should be contacted directly by Mr. Fan regarding the AK protocol and the new KMI85/86 wheel speed sensors.

If you are interested in the KMI85/86 data sheets, application notes, safety manual and other related documents/tools, they are available for download from DocStore under NDA:

https://www.docstore.nxp.com/products?path=/content/docstore/product-hierarchy/Automotive-Magnetic-S...

Best regards,

Tomas

Disheet
Contributor I

Thank you @TomasVaverka.

I've raised request to access that datasheet, please approve it.

0 Kudos
TomasVaverka
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Disheet,

You are welcome, glad to help!

Unfortunately, I cannot approve your DocStore access request, it is out of my reach. However, I believe that my colleagues responsible for that will approve it within next few hours. You might also contact DocStore support (support.docstore@nxp.com) if necessary.

Best regards,

Tomas

0 Kudos