Is there anyway to program with multiple BDM boards at the same time trough C# or Commandline

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there anyway to program with multiple BDM boards at the same time trough C# or Commandline

wouterwillems
Contributor I

i have a setup up of 2 freedom boards both have a FRDM-KE02Z chip on board who have a unique id and are able to program with the stand alone tool.

we have the following problem tough. our company uses one big C# application to program and test all our devices. we want to sue these 2 chips to both program 2 microcontrollers at the same time. i was thinking of using the standalone trough command lines but is there anyway how i can select the bdm or does this get selected when you say what chip he has to program.

is there any way to get the api into c# if the above is not possible.

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

pgo
Senior Contributor V

Hi Wouter,

There is a version of USBDM that works with that board.

It should be possible to use the command line option of the stand-alone programmers or TCL scripts to program the two board.  It would require the two boards to be programmed with different USB ids so the "unique-id" version of the firmware would be programmed to the board.  You can then select the bdm with the -bdm=bdm_name option of the programmer.

Please see this page for information about the command line options of the programmer:

USBDM-Flash-Programmers: USBDM Flash Programmers

See this page for general information about the USBDM version for these boards:

USBDM: USBDM Kinetis Debugger and Programmer

bye

0 Kudos