Fail to program MC9S08PT60 using USBDM, still can not fix that, who can save my life??

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fail to program MC9S08PT60 using USBDM, still can not fix that, who can save my life??

Jump to solution
shuchengzhu
Contributor I

Hi

I asked a question for programming  MC9S08PT60 but I could not get any answer. The problem now is it is detecting PT chip as PA chip and can't write anything in. The log files I already update them in last question.

Now I have several questions:

1, is that USBDM the only way to do the on-board programming for  MC9S08PT60?? Do we have other methods for on-board programming??

2, If the PT won't work, what kind of 8-bit MCU I can use which gets a big memory (60k) and a low power consumption?

I still think the PT would be best for me. So if anyone can help me with this question, that will be perfect. Thanks

Regards

Shucheng ZHu

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
pgo
Senior Contributor V

Hi Schucheng,

I have retested programming a chip with markings P9S8PT60VLH which I believe is a MC9S08PT60.  This was with the current version which corrected an identification problem.

It passed programming and verification of a full Flash image of random data.

The lag files you provided indicated that it failed an access to the RAM buffer used for programming.  I have been unable to reproduce this.

I'm sorry but cannot find any problems so I can't do much to fix the problem you are seeing.

Finally I'm unsure what you mean by on-board programming?

bye

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
pgo
Senior Contributor V

Hi Schucheng,

I have retested programming a chip with markings P9S8PT60VLH which I believe is a MC9S08PT60.  This was with the current version which corrected an identification problem.

It passed programming and verification of a full Flash image of random data.

The lag files you provided indicated that it failed an access to the RAM buffer used for programming.  I have been unable to reproduce this.

I'm sorry but cannot find any problems so I can't do much to fix the problem you are seeing.

Finally I'm unsure what you mean by on-board programming?

bye

0 Kudos