etimer_output_frequency_mpc574xP for MBD Toolbox?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

etimer_output_frequency_mpc574xP for MBD Toolbox?

ebookkankan
Contributor II

Hello,

I am using the Devkit MPC5744P Rev B and the Model Based Design Toolbox 3.0.0.  When I run the example about "etimer" in matlab(matlab2017B) simulink,it shows error:

pastedImage_1.png

The block 'etimer_output_frequency_mpc574xP/Data Store Read1' is reading from the data store 'etimer_output_frequency_mpc574xP/Data Store Memory' before any blocks have written to this entire region of memory at time 0.0. For performance reasons, occurrences of this diagnostic for this memory at other simulation time steps will be suppressed. [2 similar]
Component:Simulink | Category:Block warning
An error occurred while running the simulation and the simulation was terminated
Caused by:
FatalException

How can I solve this error.

thanks.

Wang zhe

Labels (2)
6 Replies

mariuslucianand
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello ebookkankan@sina.com‌,

You encounter a very strange error. In my case, the examples attached by you, taken from our toolbox, worked perfectly.

pastedImage_1.png

I would suggest to delete the .mdl.autosave file. 

Have you tried other examples? Do they end up with the same error?

Hope this helps,

Marius

0 Kudos

ebookkankan
Contributor II

Thank you for your reply.
When I run all the examples about "etimer", I get the same error. If I use "etimer" in my new program, I get the same error at run-time .

Can you give me one of your example  that contains "etimer" that works. I try to see if I get the same error here.
Thank you.

wangzhe

0 Kudos

haoxue1027
Contributor IV

hello,

请问你这个问题解决了么?

我的etimer在simulink环境下,点run运行时,系统直接崩溃了。

但是有的时候下载到开发板上是可以运行的。

之前也在群里咨询过nxp的工作人员,程序在他们那运行都挺好。

难道是matlab不是正版的原因么?

如果解决了这个问题能否告知一下方法,谢谢。

hao

0 Kudos

mariuslucianand
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello haoxue1027@qq.com‌,

Do you run this model in simulation? Our blocks are mainly designed to run in code generation and suppose to produce no output during simulation, because we can not simulate the e200 core and the peripherals.

Waiting for your reply,

Marius

0 Kudos

haoxue1027
Contributor IV

Hello,Marius.

Yes,  The simulink will be abnormal terminated when I run the simulation which is including the Etimer module.

So, etimer blocks is cannot run in simulation. but the other blocks can run normally.

I always run the simulation in order to check my  modeling for errors.

Because it usually takes a long time to generate code to report errors.

pastedImage_1.png

best regards

hao

0 Kudos

mariuslucianand
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello haoxue1027@qq.com‌,

Oh, I see now, well, we will investigate this issue and provide a fix in need be these days.

Regards,

Marius