Where can i get the the lib of the AMMCLIB_v1.1.9?,i wanna transplant the AMMCLIB_v1.1.9 files to the VC sofware

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where can i get the the lib of the AMMCLIB_v1.1.9?,i wanna transplant the AMMCLIB_v1.1.9 files to the VC sofware

edenli
Contributor V

Hi dumitru-daniel.popa,

Where can i get the the lib of  the AMMCLIB_v1.1.9?,i wanna transplant the AMMCLIB_v1.1.9 files to the VC sofware,i wanna use the VS2010 to test the function in  AMMCLIB,such as the cos,sin ,or CLARK,,,,,,

but the lib there is not the *.lib file,can you send me the file?

pastedImage_1.png

0 Kudos
3 Replies

dumitru-daniel_
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi edenli‌,

There is an issue logged by me as consequence of interaction via Community with another user that is requesting such support to petrfajmon-b17364‌ 's AMMCLIB team. The issue is logged as: MCL-440

Unfortuatly i do not have the library 1.1.9 available for VC - but i can offer you the 1.1.8 version instead (it should be ok for what you need). 

Please see this topic - https://community.nxp.com/message/922831#comment-925678 and download the CustomCodeAMMCLIB.zip

Inside the zip you will find the library compiled with VisualStudio.

Hope this helps!

Daniel

0 Kudos

edenli
Contributor V

Hi daniel,

when i try link to the MCL-440,but the result tip  i can find web,and i use the AMMCLIB files to my other chip project,but shown as below:

pastedImage_1.png

it seems that the AMMCLIB.lib ,has some question?how can i solve it ?

0 Kudos

dumitru-daniel_
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi edenli‌,

That MCL-440 is the ID of the feature request i logged for this matter and it should be used just as a reference. Unfortunately external customers does not have yet access to NXP's internal tracking database that is why the link is not working.

In respect with the second aspect - i'm afraid i can't understand what you have done.

So you downloaded the AMMCLIB.lib from the zip i've suggested and you tried to link that with your project and compile it S32DS ?

If that is the case, then it will not work. That library can only be used with x86 compiler. The library was compiled to work in Windows environment.

Hope this helps!

Daniel

0 Kudos