The system cannot find the path specified. : >> C:\Users\Vamsi\Documents\MATLAB\lpspi_slave_s32k14_mbd_rtw\lpspi_slave_s32k14.mot Can't download the file to the board.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The system cannot find the path specified. : >> C:\Users\Vamsi\Documents\MATLAB\lpspi_slave_s32k14_mbd_rtw\lpspi_slave_s32k14.mot Can't download the file to the board.

Jump to solution
krishnachaitan3
Contributor I

I was trying to build a model using Simulink Model based Design Toolbox for NXP S32K144 board. When I build the model I see the following error. What can I do to get free of this error?

The system cannot find the path specified.
: >> C:\Users\Vamsi\Documents\MATLAB\lpspi_slave_s32k14_mbd_rtw\lpspi_slave_s32k14.mot
Can't download the file to the board.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
constantinrazva
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello krishnachaitanyadevulapalli‌ ,

You probably have "Enable Download Code After Build" checked (see figure below)

pastedImage_1.jpg

If you have this enabled and you either have no EVB connected, either the wrong OpenSDA Drive Name (figure above), at the end of the build it will try to upload the executable to the board, but it will fail due to 1 of the 2 reasons stated.

So if you are just trying to build it, uncheck the Enable Download Code and Build.

If you are trying to build it and download it to the board, leave "Enable Download Code after Build" checked and  please verify on what Drive Name the EVB gets installed (you can do a simple check by opening My Computer and finding S32K under "Devices with Removable Storage" tab (picture below).

pastedImage_3.jpg

Another important thing I have to mention is that you are probable using our 2.0 version. You can get our latest v3.0 following the announcement here - on the bottom of the post you can find "Getting Started" videos on how to install it, how to get help and some demos on the new features we've introduced in 3.0. I recommend you upgrade to this version as it is more robust.

Hope this helps!

Razvan.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
constantinrazva
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello krishnachaitanyadevulapalli‌ ,

You probably have "Enable Download Code After Build" checked (see figure below)

pastedImage_1.jpg

If you have this enabled and you either have no EVB connected, either the wrong OpenSDA Drive Name (figure above), at the end of the build it will try to upload the executable to the board, but it will fail due to 1 of the 2 reasons stated.

So if you are just trying to build it, uncheck the Enable Download Code and Build.

If you are trying to build it and download it to the board, leave "Enable Download Code after Build" checked and  please verify on what Drive Name the EVB gets installed (you can do a simple check by opening My Computer and finding S32K under "Devices with Removable Storage" tab (picture below).

pastedImage_3.jpg

Another important thing I have to mention is that you are probable using our 2.0 version. You can get our latest v3.0 following the announcement here - on the bottom of the post you can find "Getting Started" videos on how to install it, how to get help and some demos on the new features we've introduced in 3.0. I recommend you upgrade to this version as it is more robust.

Hope this helps!

Razvan.

0 Kudos