The model design based on kV Series MCU encountered errors when compiling and downloading

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The model design based on kV Series MCU encountered errors when compiling and downloading

Jump to solution
xgy_upc
Contributor III

nxp model-based design toolbox for kinetis V31——example projects

figure3.JPG

An error was encountered in the process of compiling and downloading. The error message is as shown in the attachment. Could you please tell me how to solve this problem?

0 Kudos
1 Solution
8 Replies
nxa11767
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

Please see this post: https://community.nxp.com/t5/NXP-Model-Based-Design-Tools/Cannot-run-i-MXRT1060-examples-from-the-NX.... It should fix the issue.

Best regards,

Alexandra

0 Kudos
xgy_upc
Contributor III

According to your prompts, I modified the preferences of Matlab, as shown in the figure below.But the same problems still arise.

figure3.JPG

0 Kudos
nxa11767
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

A restart of the matlab did not work? If you see the same error that mentions 'zh_CN' then it might not applied the changes done in preferences. Also delete the generated <model_name>_ert_rtw folder, and any cached data of the model. Also, after changing the locale data time format in preferences, run again the mbd_kvx_path.m script. 

BR,

Alexandra 

0 Kudos
xgy_upc
Contributor III

After careful study, I found that the time and area format Settings in Matlab should be consistent with the system Settings.Change the time format Settings in the operating system

I run the MBD_KVX_PATH. M script and the output was successful

Then, I recompile and download the model,

The error is as follows:

### Starting build procedure for model: frdmkv31f_gpio_polling
### Generating code and artifacts to 'Model specific' folder structure
 Code Generation  1
Elapsed: 18 sec
### Generating code into build folder: C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\MathWorks\MATLAB Add-Ons\Toolboxes\NXP_MBDToolbox_KVx\frdmkv31f_gpio_polling_ert_rtw
### Invoking Target Language Compiler on frdmkv31f_gpio_polling.rtw
### Using System Target File: D:\Program Files\MATLAB\R2019b\rtw\c\ert\ert.tlc
### Loading TLC function libraries
### Generating TLC interface API for custom data
### Initial pass through model to cache user defined code
### Caching model source code
### Writing header file frdmkv31f_gpio_polling_types.h
### Writing source file frdmkv31f_gpio_polling.c
### Writing header file frdmkv31f_gpio_polling_private.h
### Writing header file frdmkv31f_gpio_polling.h
### Writing header file rtwtypes.h
### Writing header file rtmodel.h
### Writing source file ert_main.c
### TLC code generation complete.
### Evaluating PostCodeGenCommand specified in the model
### Using toolchain: MCUXpresso GCC Kinetis
### 'C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\MathWorks\MATLAB Add-Ons\Toolboxes\NXP_MBDToolbox_KVx\frdmkv31f_gpio_polling_ert_rtw\frdmkv31f_gpio_polling.mk' is up to date
### Building 'frdmkv31f_gpio_polling': "D:\Program Files\MATLAB\R2019b\bin\win64\gmake" MATLAB_ROOT=%MATLAB_ROOT% ALT_MATLAB_ROOT=%ALT_MATLAB_ROOT% MATLAB_BIN=%MATLAB_BIN% ALT_MATLAB_BIN=%ALT_MATLAB_BIN%  -f frdmkv31f_gpio_polling.mk all
### Creating HTML report file frdmkv31f_gpio_polling_codegen_rpt.html
### Build procedure for model: 'frdmkv31f_gpio_polling' aborted due to an error.

C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\MathWorks\MATLAB Add-Ons\Toolboxes\NXP_MBDToolbox_KVx\frdmkv31f_gpio_polling_ert_rtw>set PATH=C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\MathWorks\MATLAB Add-Ons\Toolboxes\NXP_MBDToolbox_KVx\tools\BuildTools\bin;D:\Program Files\MATLAB\R2019b\bin\win64;C:\WINDOWS\system32;C:\WINDOWS;C:\WINDOWS\System32\Wbem;C:\WINDOWS\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\;C:\WINDOWS\System32\OpenSSH\;D:\Program Files\MATLAB\R2019b\runtime\win64;D:\Program Files\MATLAB\R2019b\bin;C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Local\Microsoft\WindowsApps; 

C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\MathWorks\MATLAB Add-Ons\Toolboxes\NXP_MBDToolbox_KVx\frdmkv31f_gpio_polling_ert_rtw>call  "\\DESKTOP-IQ824DL\D$\Program Files\MATLAB\R2019b\bin\win64\checkMATLABRootForDriveMap.exe" "\\DESKTOP-IQ824DL\D$\Program Files\MATLAB\R2019b"   1>mlEnv.txt 

C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\MathWorks\MATLAB Add-Ons\Toolboxes\NXP_MBDToolbox_KVx\frdmkv31f_gpio_polling_ert_rtw>for /F %a in (mlEnv.txt) do set "%a"\n 

C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\MathWorks\MATLAB Add-Ons\Toolboxes\NXP_MBDToolbox_KVx\frdmkv31f_gpio_polling_ert_rtw>set "MATLAB_ROOT=H:"\n 

C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\MathWorks\MATLAB Add-Ons\Toolboxes\NXP_MBDToolbox_KVx\frdmkv31f_gpio_polling_ert_rtw>set "ALT_MATLAB_ROOT=H:"\n 

C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\MathWorks\MATLAB Add-Ons\Toolboxes\NXP_MBDToolbox_KVx\frdmkv31f_gpio_polling_ert_rtw>set "MATLAB_BIN=H:\bin"\n 

C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\MathWorks\MATLAB Add-Ons\Toolboxes\NXP_MBDToolbox_KVx\frdmkv31f_gpio_polling_ert_rtw>set "ALT_MATLAB_BIN=H:\bin"\n 

C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\MathWorks\MATLAB Add-Ons\Toolboxes\NXP_MBDToolbox_KVx\frdmkv31f_gpio_polling_ert_rtw>cd . 

C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\MathWorks\MATLAB Add-Ons\Toolboxes\NXP_MBDToolbox_KVx\frdmkv31f_gpio_polling_ert_rtw>if "" == "" ("D:\Program Files\MATLAB\R2019b\bin\win64\gmake" MATLAB_ROOT=H: ALT_MATLAB_ROOT=H: MATLAB_BIN=H:\bin ALT_MATLAB_BIN=H:\bin  -f frdmkv31f_gpio_polling.mk all )  else ("D:\Program Files\MATLAB\R2019b\bin\win64\gmake" MATLAB_ROOT=H: ALT_MATLAB_ROOT=H: MATLAB_BIN=H:\bin ALT_MATLAB_BIN=H:\bin  -f frdmkv31f_gpio_polling.mk  ) 
arm-none-eabi-gcc -c -std=gnu99 -O0 -fno-common -g3 -Wall -c -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -ffreestanding -fno-builtin -Wno-unused-variable -O2 -DSKIP_SYSCLK_INIT -D__REDLIB__  -D__MCUXPRESSO -D__USE_CMSIS -DDEBUG -DCPU_MKV31F512VLL12 -DCPU_MKV31F512VLL12_cm7 -DFREEDOM -DFRDM_KV31F -mcpu=cortex-m4 -mfpu=fpv4-sp-d16 -mfloat-abi=hard -mthumb -D__REDLIB__ -fstack-usage -specs=redlib.specs -DMODEL=frdmkv31f_gpio_polling -DNUMST=1 -DNCSTATES=0 -DHAVESTDIO -DMODEL_HAS_DYNAMICALLY_LOADED_SFCNS=0 -DCLASSIC_INTERFACE=0 -DALLOCATIONFCN=0 -DTID01EQ=0 -DTERMFCN=1 -DONESTEPFCN=1 -DMAT_FILE=0 -DMULTI_INSTANCE_CODE=0 -DINTEGER_CODE=0 -DMT=0 -D__REDLIB__ -DSDK_DEBUGCONSOLE=1 -DSERIAL_PORT_TYPE_UART=1 -DCR_INTEGER_PRINTF -D__MCUXPRESSO -D__USE_CMSIS -DDEBUG -DSTACK_SIZE=64 -D__MW_TARGET_USE_HARDWARE_RESOURCES_H__ -DRT -DCLASSIC_INTERFACE=0 -DALLOCATIONFCN=0 -DTERMFCN=1 -DONESTEPFCN=1 -DMAT_FILE=0 -DMULTI_INSTANCE_CODE=0 -DINTEGER_CODE=0 -DMT=0  -DTID01EQ=0 -D__REDLIB__ -DSDK_DEBUGCONSOLE=1 -DSERIAL_PORT_TYPE_UART=1 -DCR_INTEGER_PRINTF -D__MCUXPRESSO -D__USE_CMSIS -DDEBUG -DSTACK_SIZE=64 -DRT -DMODEL=frdmkv31f_gpio_polling -DNUMST=1 -DNCSTATES=0 -DHAVESTDIO -DMODEL_HAS_DYNAMICALLY_LOADED_SFCNS=0 -IC:/Users/ADMINI~1/AppData/Roaming/MATHWO~1/MATLAB~1/TOOLBO~1/NXP_MB~1 -IC:/Users/ADMINI~1/AppData/Roaming/MATHWO~1/MATLAB~1/TOOLBO~1/NXP_MB~1/frdmkv31f_gpio_polling_ert_rtw -IH:/extern/include -IH:/simulink/include -IH:/rtw/c/src -IH:/rtw/c/src/ext_mode/common -IH:/rtw/c/ert -I-I../board -I../source -I../ -I../drivers -I../device -I../CMSIS -I../utilities -I../component/lists -I../component/serial_manager -I../component/uart -IC:/Users/ADMINI~1/AppData/Roaming/MATHWO~1/MATLAB~1/TOOLBO~1/NXP_MB~1/KVx_Examples/KV3x/gpio/gpio_polling/frdmkv31f_gpio_pollingConfig/CMSIS -IC:/Users/ADMINI~1/AppData/Roaming/MATHWO~1/MATLAB~1/TOOLBO~1/NXP_MB~1/KVx_Examples/KV3x/gpio/gpio_polling/frdmkv31f_gpio_pollingConfig/board -IC:/Users/ADMINI~1/AppData/Roaming/MATHWO~1/MATLAB~1/TOOLBO~1/NXP_MB~1/KVx_Examples/KV3x/gpio/gpio_polling/frdmkv31f_gpio_pollingConfig/component -IC:/Users/ADMINI~1/AppData/Roaming/MATHWO~1/MATLAB~1/TOOLBO~1/NXP_MB~1/KVx_Examples/KV3x/gpio/gpio_polling/frdmkv31f_gpio_pollingConfig/device -IC:/Users/ADMINI~1/AppData/Roaming/MATHWO~1/MATLAB~1/TOOLBO~1/NXP_MB~1/KVx_Examples/KV3x/gpio/gpio_polling/frdmkv31f_gpio_pollingConfig/drivers -IC:/Users/ADMINI~1/AppData/Roaming/MATHWO~1/MATLAB~1/TOOLBO~1/NXP_MB~1/KVx_Examples/KV3x/gpio/gpio_polling/frdmkv31f_gpio_pollingConfig/source -IC:/Users/ADMINI~1/AppData/Roaming/MATHWO~1/MATLAB~1/TOOLBO~1/NXP_MB~1/KVx_Examples/KV3x/gpio/gpio_polling/frdmkv31f_gpio_pollingConfig/startup -IC:/Users/ADMINI~1/AppData/Roaming/MATHWO~1/MATLAB~1/TOOLBO~1/NXP_MB~1/KVx_Examples/KV3x/gpio/gpio_polling/frdmkv31f_gpio_pollingConfig/utilities -IC:/Users/ADMINI~1/AppData/Roaming/MATHWO~1/MATLAB~1/TOOLBO~1/NXP_MB~1/KVx_Examples/KV3x/gpio/gpio_polling/frdmkv31f_gpio_pollingConfig/component/lists -IC:/Users/ADMINI~1/AppData/Roaming/MATHWO~1/MATLAB~1/TOOLBO~1/NXP_MB~1/KVx_Examples/KV3x/gpio/gpio_polling/frdmkv31f_gpio_pollingConfig/component/serial_manager -IC:/Users/ADMINI~1/AppData/Roaming/MATHWO~1/MATLAB~1/TOOLBO~1/NXP_MB~1/KVx_Examples/KV3x/gpio/gpio_polling/frdmkv31f_gpio_pollingConfig/component/uart -IC:/Users/ADMINI~1/AppData/Roaming/MATHWO~1/MATLAB~1/TOOLBO~1/NXP_MB~1/KVx_Examples/KV3x/gpio/gpio_polling/frdmkv31f_gpio_pollingConfig/linker_files/flash -o"frdmkv31f_gpio_polling.o" "C:/Users/ADMINI~1/AppData/Roaming/MATHWO~1/MATLAB~1/TOOLBO~1/NXP_MB~1/frdmkv31f_gpio_polling_ert_rtw/frdmkv31f_gpio_polling.c"
arm-none-eabi-gcc -c -std=gnu99 -O0 -fno-common -g3 -Wall -c -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -ffreestanding -fno-builtin -Wno-unused-variable -O2 -DSKIP_SYSCLK_INIT -D__REDLIB__  -D__MCUXPRESSO -D__USE_CMSIS -DDEBUG -DCPU_MKV31F512VLL12 -DCPU_MKV31F512VLL12_cm7 -DFREEDOM -DFRDM_KV31F -mcpu=cortex-m4 -mfpu=fpv4-sp-d16 -mfloat-abi=hard -mthumb -D__REDLIB__ -fstack-usage -specs=redlib.specs -DMODEL=frdmkv31f_gpio_polling -DNUMST=1 -DNCSTATES=0 -DHAVESTDIO -DMODEL_HAS_DYNAMICALLY_LOADED_SFCNS=0 -DCLASSIC_INTERFACE=0 -DALLOCATIONFCN=0 -DTID01EQ=0 -DTERMFCN=1 -DONESTEPFCN=1 -DMAT_FILE=0 -DMULTI_INSTANCE_CODE=0 -DINTEGER_CODE=0 -DMT=0 -D__REDLIB__ -DSDK_DEBUGCONSOLE=1 -DSERIAL_PORT_TYPE_UART=1 -DCR_INTEGER_PRINTF -D__MCUXPRESSO -D__USE_CMSIS -DDEBUG -DSTACK_SIZE=64 -D__MW_TARGET_USE_HARDWARE_RESOURCES_H__ -DRT -DCLASSIC_INTERFACE=0 -DALLOCATIONFCN=0 -DTERMFCN=1 -DONESTEPFCN=1 -DMAT_FILE=0 -DMULTI_INSTANCE_CODE=0 -DINTEGER_CODE=0 -DMT=0  -DTID01EQ=0 -D__REDLIB__ -DSDK_DEBUGCONSOLE=1 -DSERIAL_PORT_TYPE_UART=1 -DCR_INTEGER_PRINTF -D__MCUXPRESSO -D__USE_CMSIS -DDEBUG -DSTACK_SIZE=64 -DRT -DMODEL=frdmkv31f_gpio_polling -DNUMST=1 -DNCSTATES=0 -DHAVESTDIO -DMODEL_HAS_DYNAMICALLY_LOADED_SFCNS=0 -IC:/Users/ADMINI~1/AppData/Roaming/MATHWO~1/MATLAB~1/TOOLBO~1/NXP_MB~1 -IC:/Users/ADMINI~1/AppData/Roaming/MATHWO~1/MATLAB~1/TOOLBO~1/NXP_MB~1/frdmkv31f_gpio_polling_ert_rtw -IH:/extern/include -IH:/simulink/include -IH:/rtw/c/src -IH:/rtw/c/src/ext_mode/common -IH:/rtw/c/ert -I-I../board -I../source -I../ -I../drivers -I../device -I../CMSIS -I../utilities -I../component/lists -I../component/serial_manager -I../component/uart -IC:/Users/ADMINI~1/AppData/Roaming/MATHWO~1/MATLAB~1/TOOLBO~1/NXP_MB~1/KVx_Examples/KV3x/gpio/gpio_polling/frdmkv31f_gpio_pollingConfig/CMSIS -IC:/Users/ADMINI~1/AppData/Roaming/MATHWO~1/MATLAB~1/TOOLBO~1/NXP_MB~1/KVx_Examples/KV3x/gpio/gpio_polling/frdmkv31f_gpio_pollingConfig/board -IC:/Users/ADMINI~1/AppData/Roaming/MATHWO~1/MATLAB~1/TOOLBO~1/NXP_MB~1/KVx_Examples/KV3x/gpio/gpio_polling/frdmkv31f_gpio_pollingConfig/component -IC:/Users/ADMINI~1/AppData/Roaming/MATHWO~1/MATLAB~1/TOOLBO~1/NXP_MB~1/KVx_Examples/KV3x/gpio/gpio_polling/frdmkv31f_gpio_pollingConfig/device -IC:/Users/ADMINI~1/AppData/Roaming/MATHWO~1/MATLAB~1/TOOLBO~1/NXP_MB~1/KVx_Examples/KV3x/gpio/gpio_polling/frdmkv31f_gpio_pollingConfig/drivers -IC:/Users/ADMINI~1/AppData/Roaming/MATHWO~1/MATLAB~1/TOOLBO~1/NXP_MB~1/KVx_Examples/KV3x/gpio/gpio_polling/frdmkv31f_gpio_pollingConfig/source -IC:/Users/ADMINI~1/AppData/Roaming/MATHWO~1/MATLAB~1/TOOLBO~1/NXP_MB~1/KVx_Examples/KV3x/gpio/gpio_polling/frdmkv31f_gpio_pollingConfig/startup -IC:/Users/ADMINI~1/AppData/Roaming/MATHWO~1/MATLAB~1/TOOLBO~1/NXP_MB~1/KVx_Examples/KV3x/gpio/gpio_polling/frdmkv31f_gpio_pollingConfig/utilities -IC:/Users/ADMINI~1/AppData/Roaming/MATHWO~1/MATLAB~1/TOOLBO~1/NXP_MB~1/KVx_Examples/KV3x/gpio/gpio_polling/frdmkv31f_gpio_pollingConfig/component/lists -IC:/Users/ADMINI~1/AppData/Roaming/MATHWO~1/MATLAB~1/TOOLBO~1/NXP_MB~1/KVx_Examples/KV3x/gpio/gpio_polling/frdmkv31f_gpio_pollingConfig/component/serial_manager -IC:/Users/ADMINI~1/AppData/Roaming/MATHWO~1/MATLAB~1/TOOLBO~1/NXP_MB~1/KVx_Examples/KV3x/gpio/gpio_polling/frdmkv31f_gpio_pollingConfig/component/uart -IC:/Users/ADMINI~1/AppData/Roaming/MATHWO~1/MATLAB~1/TOOLBO~1/NXP_MB~1/KVx_Examples/KV3x/gpio/gpio_polling/frdmkv31f_gpio_pollingConfig/linker_files/flash -o"ert_main.o" "C:/Users/ADMINI~1/AppData/Roaming/MATHWO~1/MATLAB~1/TOOLBO~1/NXP_MB~1/frdmkv31f_gpio_polling_ert_rtw/ert_main.c"
C:/Users/ADMINI~1/AppData/Roaming/MATHWO~1/MATLAB~1/TOOLBO~1/NXP_MB~1/frdmkv31f_gpio_polling_ert_rtw/ert_main.c: In function 'main':
C:/Users/ADMINI~1/AppData/Roaming/MATHWO~1/MATLAB~1/TOOLBO~1/NXP_MB~1/frdmkv31f_gpio_polling_ert_rtw/ert_main.c:54:3: warning: implicit declaration of function 'BOARD_BootClockRUN'; did you mean 'BOARD_BootClockHSRUN'? [-Wimplicit-function-declaration]
   54 |   BOARD_BootClockRUN();
      |   ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      |   BOARD_BootClockHSRUN
"### Creating standalone executable "../frdmkv31f_gpio_polling.axf" ..."
arm-none-eabi-gcc -nostdlib -Xlinker -Map="frdmkv31f_gpio_polling.map" -Xlinker --gc-sections -Xlinker -print-memory-usage -Xlinker --sort-section=alignment -Xlinker --cref -L "C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\MathWorks\MATLAB Add-Ons\Toolboxes\NXP_MBDToolbox_KVx\KVx_Examples\KV3x\gpio\gpio_polling\frdmkv31f_gpio_pollingConfig\linker_files\flash" -T MKV31F512xxx12_flash.ld -mcpu=cortex-m4 -mfpu=fpv4-sp-d16 -mfloat-abi=hard -mthumb -o../frdmkv31f_gpio_polling.axf frdmkv31f_gpio_polling.o board.o clock_config.o peripherals.o pin_mux.o system_MKV31F51212.o fsl_adc16.o fsl_clock.o fsl_cmp.o fsl_common.o fsl_crc.o fsl_dac.o fsl_dmamux.o fsl_dspi.o fsl_dspi_edma.o fsl_edma.o fsl_ewm.o fsl_flexbus.o fsl_ftfx_cache.o fsl_ftfx_controller.o fsl_ftfx_flash.o fsl_ftfx_flexnvm.o fsl_ftm.o fsl_gpio.o fsl_i2c.o fsl_i2c_edma.o fsl_llwu.o fsl_lptmr.o fsl_lpuart.o fsl_lpuart_edma.o fsl_pdb.o fsl_pit.o fsl_pmc.o fsl_rcm.o fsl_rnga.o fsl_sim.o fsl_smc.o fsl_uart.o fsl_uart_edma.o fsl_vref.o fsl_wdog.o kvx_trigger_config.o startup_mkv31f51212.o fsl_assert.o fsl_debug_console.o fsl_str.o generic_list.o serial_manager.o serial_port_uart.o uart_adapter.o ert_main.o  
Memory region         Used Size  Region Size  %age Used
   PROGRAM_FLASH:       15040 B       512 KB      2.87%
      SRAM_UPPER:        8584 B        64 KB     13.10%
      SRAM_LOWER:          0 GB        32 KB      0.00c:/users/administrator/appdata/roaming/mathworks/matlab add-ons/toolboxes/nxp_mbdtoolbox_kvx/tools/buildtools/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-none-eabi/9.2.1/../../../../arm-none-eabi/bin/ld.exe: ert_main.o: in function `main':
C:/Users/ADMINI~1/AppData/Roaming/MATHWO~1/MATLAB~1/TOOLBO~1/NXP_MB~1/frdmkv31f_gpio_polling_ert_rtw/ert_main.c:54: undefined reference to `BOARD_BootClockRUN'
collect2.exe: error: ld returned 1 exit status
%
gmake: *** [../frdmkv31f_gpio_polling.axf] Error 1

C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\MathWorks\MATLAB Add-Ons\Toolboxes\NXP_MBDToolbox_KVx\frdmkv31f_gpio_polling_ert_rtw>echo The make command returned an error of 2 
The make command returned an error of 2

C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\MathWorks\MATLAB Add-Ons\Toolboxes\NXP_MBDToolbox_KVx\frdmkv31f_gpio_polling_ert_rtw>exit 1 

Error(s) encountered while building "frdmkv31f_gpio_polling":
### Failed to generate all binary outputs

0 Kudos
nxa11767
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
0 Kudos
xgy_upc
Contributor III

According to the link you just provided

I imported "sdk_2.8.0_frdm-kv31f_configtools_data.zip" into the ConfigTool.When I'm done and open the Configure button again, a window like the one below pops up

However, the same problems still occur when compiling and downloading.

Also, I would like to ask, where should frdmkv31f_gpio_pollingconfig.mex appear?Why didn't I see it?

0 Kudos
nxa11767
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

The frdmkv31f_gpio_pollingconfig.mex  should be next to your model. Like in below screenshot:

gpio_ex_folder.png

Browse to the example folder and you should see it there. On a clean installation the .mex is not there, but will be copied when the .mdl is opened. Some examples will have a .mex associated because those example have particular settings exactly for that example.

After build, you'll see two folders being created: frdmkv31f_gpio_polling_ert_rtw and frdmkv31f_gpio_pollingConfig. Delete these folders and try again. From your screenshot I can see that the processor data was loaded correctly in the Configuration Tool and I don't see any errors when the model mex was opened.

BR,
Alexandra

0 Kudos
xgy_upc
Contributor III

: frdmkv31f_gpio_polling_ert_rtw and frdmkv31f_gpio_pollingConfig

After deleting these two folders, I recompiled and downloaded, and successfully solved the problem.

As for the problem that the time format cannot be recognized, I would like to share my experience. If it is a Chinese operating system, then the system Settings and MATLAB Settings should be shown in the following figure.

figure3.JPGfigure4.JPGfigure5.JPGfigure6.JPG

0 Kudos