cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

【S32K144EVB with Simulink】mot file can not be downloaded

wataru_kubota
Contributor I

Hi everyone,

I have a problem with flashing the S32K144EVB with Simulink auto code generation toolbox. 

I followed the steps proposed in the "Model_Based_Design_Toolbox_Quick_Start.pdf" and was trying to flash the hello world UART example. I always get the following error.

------------------

### Successful completion of build procedure for model: lpuart_hello_world_s32k14x
Few info messages were dropped COPY CATCH: 指定されたファイルが見つかりません。 : >> C:\Users\AAA\Documents\MATLAB\Add-Ons\Toolboxes\NXP_MBDToolbox_S32K1xx\S32_Examples\lpuart_hello_world_s32k14x_mbd_rtw\lpuart_hello_world_s32k14x.mot
COPY CATCH: 指定されたファイルが見つかりません。
: >> C:\Users\AAA\Documents\MATLAB\Add-Ons\Toolboxes\NXP_MBDToolbox_S32K1xx\S32_Examples\lpuart_hello_world_s32k14x_mbd_rtw\lpuart_hello_world_s32k14x.mot
: >> C:\Users\AAA\Documents\MATLAB\Add-Ons\Toolboxes\NXP_MBDToolbox_S32K1xx\S32_Examples\lpuart_hello_world_s32k14x_mbd_rtw\lpuart_hello_world_s32k14x.mot
......※repeat the same 
----------------------
※"指定されたファイルが見つかりません。"  means "The specified file could not be found.".

The procedure to build is complete. However, UART communication can not be performed.

I guess the downloader is not working well for some reason.

Are there any other toolboxes or settings required to make UART communication?

Could you tell me how to do it?

0 Kudos
3 Replies

mariuslucianand
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi, 

You simply copy paste the .mot file in the local disk. After that you can check the LASTSTAT.TXT on the openSDA. 

pastedImage_1.png

Hope this helps,

Marius

0 Kudos

mariuslucianand
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello  渉 久保田,

Looks like the program fails to copy the lpuart_hello_world_s32k14x.mot file to the mounted S32K144 EVB.

Firstly you need to open the config block, go to Target Connection tab and under the OpenSDA, please select the right disk mount of the board. If is set on Custom, just press the Refresh Button and select the right one (On my machine it is mounted as drive D). 

pastedImage_3.png

Please try this approach and if this is not working, please go to C:\Users\AAA\Documents\MATLAB\Add-Ons\Toolboxes\NXP_MBDToolbox_S32K1xx\S32_Examples\lpuart_hello_world_s32k14x_mbd_rtw\lpuart_hello_world_s32k14x.mot and manually copy the .mot file on the disk. 

Hope this helps,
Marius

0 Kudos

wataru_kubota
Contributor I

Hi, Marius Lucian Andrei,

Thank you for your reply.

I checked the settings, but the settings for "Target Connection" were not wrong.

How do I manually copy mot files to disk?

By the way, I forgot to tell you that the matlab version is R2019a.(OS: Win10 x6)

0 Kudos