Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S32K144EVB PIL Problem

Jump to solution
oeren5
Contributor III

Hi,

This is Ozan. I am using S32K144Q100 EVB and MBDT v 4.2. I want to try processor in the loop (pil) example of s32 library. I used sim_pil_top_AMMCLIB_s32k1xx example model but I encounter with a problem. The print screen of error and couple of log line are provided below. I could not understand the reason and how can I solve this problem and work on pil examples?

pastedImage_2.png

pastedImage_23.png

Also when I try to implement my own example project about PIL system I encounter different error. When I run my model I received the error "'cp' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file." The screen-shots of error and my configurations (I used same config block for both example) is provided below. I think that both problem are related and I should mentioned about both of them. Any help will be appreciated thanks in advance.
pastedImage_22.png
pastedImage_24.png
pastedImage_25.pngpastedImage_26.png
Labels (1)
1 Solution
paulvlase
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi oeren5@ford.com.tr‌,

As constantinrazvan.chivu‌ already pointed out, the lcc compiler shipped with Matlab fails to build models that contain AMMCLIB blocks because it doesn't support latest C language standards. To run PIL simulations you need to install the MingW compiler from the Matlab Add-On Exlorer.

Let us know if installing MingW compiler fixed your issues.

Regards,

Paul

View solution in original post

3 Replies
paulvlase
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi oeren5@ford.com.tr‌,

As constantinrazvan.chivu‌ already pointed out, the lcc compiler shipped with Matlab fails to build models that contain AMMCLIB blocks because it doesn't support latest C language standards. To run PIL simulations you need to install the MingW compiler from the Matlab Add-On Exlorer.

Let us know if installing MingW compiler fixed your issues.

Regards,

Paul

oeren5
Contributor III

Hi paulvlase

I install the MingW compiler from adds-on. But this time I encounter with different error and the model still does not work. I am using Matlab 2020a and mbdt v4.2. Also I changed the s32k144 board boot-loader from openSDA to RappID thus I select serial mode and boot assist module (BAM). You can find the error code and relevant information as follow. Any will  will be appreciated thanks in advance.

pastedImage_1.png

pastedImage_2.png

pastedImage_3.png

0 Kudos
constantinrazva
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello oeren5@ford.com.tr ,

I think the issue here is related to the compiler you are using: lcc. To fix this you should install MS Visual Studio or mingw.

paulvlase‌ can give you more details about it.

Kind regards,

Razvan.

0 Kudos