S32K144 is always stuck after a period of time

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S32K144 is always stuck after a period of time

bearman_m
Contributor II

I use many "function call subsystems" to send and receive messages from 3 can ports. 

bearman_m_0-1599910371188.png

bearman_m_1-1599910422423.png

bearman_m_2-1599910641778.png

But I always encounter a strange phenomenon. The MCU works perfectly in a short period of time, and the transmission and reception of the messages are also normal, but after a period of time, the program is completely stuck and cannot receive or send information. I don't know where the conflict is, and I look forward to your answers.

Thank you very much!

0 Kudos
2 Replies

Anonymous
Deactivated User

You are using FCAN blocking model type communication in parallel of 3port,in that any one of the communication receiver not responding means it will struck. And it willl make issue in the next two communication  as per the last image block. Check communication signal and toggle one gpio for verify the communication struck happen by blocking communication.

0 Kudos

bearman_m
Contributor II

Thank you very much for your answer. I can probably understand what you mean, but why does this module get stuck when no information is sent?

If I have to use this module, is there any solution to prevent the program from getting stuck?

0 Kudos