But during the protyping progress, it exists another problem, do you know why~

error7.png

0 Kudos
6 Replies

dumitru-daniel_
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi zhangjing711@126.com‌,

The RAppID BL is the tool that loads the application into the MCU FLASH or SRAM memory.

It requires a special piece of SW to run from MCU flash memory prior of being able load the application generated from MATLAB/Simulink

Have you flashed the RBF (special sw) into the MPC5744P Flash memory ?

If so, then let us try a simple test. Take the *.mot file from the ***_rtw folder and program it with the RAppID_BL.exe from ...\mbdtbx_MPC574xP\tools\BootLoader location. 

Does it works ?

Best regards,
Daniel

0 Kudos

zhangjing711
Contributor I

OK,uuuuuuu, the develop board for MPC5744P is still on the way~This problem could be for further trial.

But still a problem, I open the Simulink Library, don't find the Model Based design ..... for MPC5744P library. So could you do me a favor~Thank you~

error8.png

0 Kudos

dumitru-daniel_
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

After you run the mbd_pnt_path.m file, the MPC5744P Simulink library blocks should appear in the Simulink Library. If you still not able to see it after executin the mbd_pnt_path.m then please fit F5 (refresh) in the Simulink Library Browser.

Hope this helps!

Daniel

0 Kudos

zhangjing711
Contributor I

Hello Daniel.

what a pity, it doesn't works.

My Matalb is installed in Disk D, MBDT is installed in Disk C, does it matter? A little bit strange~Thank you~

0 Kudos

dumitru-daniel_
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Can you check the MATLAB paths ? Do you see the the mbdtbx_MPC574xP added (especially the folder highlighted) ?

pastedImage_1.png

What happens if you open one of the mdl files from the Examples folder? Are you able to see the NXP blocks?

Thank you!

Daniel

0 Kudos

zhangjing711
Contributor I

Hello Daniel,

Yes, I checked, I saw this path. Open one .mdl from the example folder, I can see the NXP blocks. Thank you~error9.png

0 Kudos