cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RAW VALUES in MC33771

ykarata1
Contributor IV

Dear All,

I am trying to read raw values from MC33771 by using S32K MBD tools. Values that I took from model does not give me an idea other than sample count especially currrent and coloumb count parameters. I have tried to use datasheet to make them meaningful data bu could not succeed. I have also attached two log ( osc1 - No Current Pass in the pack ; osc2 : 2.1A current pass ) and my model as NXP_RAW.slx.

Any help will be appreaciated.

Thansk.

ykarata1_0-1612264084049.png

0 Kudos
2 Replies

mariuslucianand
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello @ykarata1 ,

I've tried to have a look at your model but I am unable to open it. Can you please send it to me again? You can export it as .mdl and attach it like that.

Now, for your request, I think I understand the issue you are reporting. Basically, if you feed/drain the pack with a constant current, you are expecting that the CCAccumulator/CCSamples to be equal with the current that you are measuring on the Shunt Resistor (Of course, after applying the V2RES and so on).

I will investigate this and will reply with an answer.

Until that, as I've mentioned in our previous thread https://community.nxp.com/t5/NXP-Model-Based-Design-Tools/What-is-the-logic-behind-CC-Accumulator-ou... The BCC MC3377xB is initialized with a configuration, which can be found in the "{MBDT install path}\mbdtbx_s32k\src\BCC_SDK_SW\SDK_SW_Driver\bcc_s32k" in the bcc_initial_configuration.h. Here you can access the initial which are sent to the registers. And the main point of interest for CC is the 

BCC_CONF1_ADC2_OFFSET_COMP_VALUE starting with line 63. Basically, the current settings for the CC are: each reading resets the CC registers value and it is currently working in the Clamping mode. These modes are detailed in the MC33771B datasheet chapter 9.15. Maybe this is helpful information.

I will investigate the behavior and reply with an answer.
Hope this helps,
Marius
0 Kudos

ykarata1
Contributor IV

Dear @mariuslucianand ,

Thanks for your reply. We could not attach our model as .slx or .mdl since I guess your website does not support. I have exported model as .mdl and just changed the extension to .c from .mdl.

I believe if you can change it again back to .mdl from.c I think it will work. I also have added related project file for FREEMASTER just you to be able to observe it much more easier. (Since .pmpx also is not supported, I have changed its extension to .xlsx as well. I could not attach due to again your attachment policy. If you demand, I can send an email regarding with it.)

I hope you have all related files.

Thanks.

ykarata1_0-1613041707643.png

ykarata1_0-1613042221594.png

0 Kudos