Qusetion about DEVKIT-MPC5744P MBD toolbox

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Qusetion about DEVKIT-MPC5744P MBD toolbox

Contributor III

Hello,
I used the DEVKIT-MPC5744P MBD toolbox for application development and found the following two problems.
1. When doing the PIL test, after compiling the model and downloading it to the development board using OPENSDA, the following error occurred. What may be the reason?QQ截图20190516112534.png
2. The CAN0 on the development board is connected to the external CAN network, and communication is impossible. When CAN1 is connected to the external TJA1050 chip, communication can be performed. What may be the problem?

0 Kudos
1 Reply

constantinrazva
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello 260068845@qq.com‌,

For the first question, could you share the model you are using to see what the problem is with running PIL mode? You can share a stripped version of the model if you cannot share all of it, just so I can replicate the issue. That error means that the protocol Simulink uses for PIL communication is not respected by both parties [host PC and embedded target].

For the second question, could you give me some more details so I can test it on your setup? Or as close I can get to it on my side.

Kind regards,

Razvan.

0 Kudos